It is no secret I love water and a lot of my work is inspired by the ocean and tropical air. I am deeply moved by the way water moves, its natural flow, and positive energy. Imagine the water sweeping by your feet and let your thoughts drift away with only the calm breeze around you.
This painting will have a stunning high gloss varnish that adds a stunning sheen. Sway with me was created freely, with love and pure intuition. I wanted to put onto canvas what felt right in my heart and would resonate with you. To always remember to slow down, take in the gentle flows and embrace serenity.
- This is an original painting on canvas, 24x30x1.5 inches.
- Beautiful indigos, blues, and stunning golds with foil play beautifully together
- The textures and gold detailing catches the light beautifully
- Mixed media of paint on canvas: Acrylic paint, alcohol ink, oil pastel
- A final varnish of high gloss will be added to the painting to give it a stunning sheen and vibrancy
This painting can be hung without any framing as the canvas is gallery-wrapped (1.5 inches) with a black painted edge. However, a floating frame in natural wood or black would look beautiful as well! If you are interested in framing, please add a note in your order or email me and I can let you know additional costs ($100-$150) based on your preference. Please note, framing is only applicable for pick up orders.
Pickup at my studio (Markham, ON) is available at checkout. Any additional shipping costs or charges will be refunded or billed based on shipping location, package size, weight. I will try my best to provide the best shipping costs for your order once confirmed.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting my art, it brings me great joy to have my art in your space.