Spring is upon us, let those dreamy days begin! These paintings feel like a breath of fresh air!
Sway with me was created freely, with love and pure intuition. I wanted to put onto canvas what felt right in my heart and would resonate with you. To always remember to slow down, take in the gentle flows and embrace serenity.
- These are original paintings on 140 lb 300 gsm watercolour cotton paper
- My favourite part: Handdeckled edges that can be seen when you frame it!
- The navy blues, teals with gold in these paintings are gorgeous
- Mixed media of paint on canvas: Acrylic paint, alcohol ink, oil pastel
- The paintings are mounted on 12x16 inch board- ready to be placed in frame
Gallery Wall Pairings
This painting pairs beautifully with many of the other artworks in this collection that can be found in a similar frame and style. You can mix and match the 6x6 or 9x12 to create a unique gallery wall in your space. Check out the others in this series, 'Rays on Water' and 'Quiet Noise'.
These paintings belong in a beautiful brushed gold frame. I highly recommend adding the gold frames with the art piece. The gold matches perfectly with the gold accents in the paintings. If you are interested in framing ($45), please add a note in your order or email me and I can invoice the additional framing cost. Please note, framing is only applicable for pick-up orders.
Pickup at my studio (Markham, ON) is available at checkout. Any additional shipping costs or charges will be refunded or billed based on shipping location, package size, weight. I will try my best to provide the best shipping costs for your order once confirmed.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting my art, it brings me great joy to have my art in your space.