These minis have stolen my heart! This is one of 5 within this series. Inspired by the way light bounces off water and dances under the sky. That glisten, the glow, and everything in between. These colours speak for themselves.
Sway with me was created freely, with love and pure intuition. I wanted to put onto canvas what felt right in my heart and would resonate with you. To always remember to slow down, take in the gentle flows and embrace serenity.
- These are original paintings on 300 gsm watercolour cotton paper
- The navy blues with gold in these paintings are gorgeous
- Mixed media of paint on canvas: Acrylic paint, alcohol ink, oil pastel
- The paintings are mounted on 12x12 inch matting - ready to be placed in frame
- My signature is added to the matting so you can change the orientation of the art piece however you like. I have signed the back of the paintings as well.
This painting pairs beautifully with many of the other artworks in this collection that can be found in a similar frame and style. You can mix and match the 6x6 or 9x12 to create a unique gallery wall in your space. Check out the others in this series,' 'Dreamy Days' and 'Quiet Noise'.
These paintings belong in a beautiful brushed gold frame. I highly recommend adding the gold frames with the art piece. The gold matches perfectly with the gold accents in the paintings. If you are interested in framing ($40), please add a note in your order or email me and I can invoice the additional framing cost. Please note, framing is only applicable for pick-up orders.
Pickup at my studio (Markham, ON) is available at checkout. Any additional shipping costs or charges will be refunded or billed based on shipping location, package size, weight. I will try my best to provide the best shipping costs for your order once confirmed.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting my art, it brings me great joy to have my art in your space.